Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Such A Monster I Am : Of A Friend Or Foe. Part II.

once i had a friend whom i knew way back then when i studied in Kelantan, more than a decades ago. even when i further my study at Shah Alam, he was there. well this guy has the habit of 'chasing' the girls. if not of his overweight problem i guess he should have a long list of girlfriend. or perhaps he is more keen to spend his time being 'kind' with the girls instead of we the guys. an instance if he chatting with the guys by the coridor he would simply leave if there is a girl or group of girls happen to pass by and chat with her or them instead. just a simply 'hi' is not enough for him.

a couple of years back i bumped into him around my office area. he is happen to live near by. so the incident of us bumping each other happened quite numerous times either at mamak restuarant, klantanese restaurant, clinic or the pet shops. most of the time he seems to not noticing me. doesn't bother why i keep walking to him and say hi and all.

one fine morning i had a breakfast with a colleague of mine, a pretty girl and he is so happened to sit and has his breakfast there also. i noticed him when i am about to sit down. to my surprise he smiled at me and wave his hand. he seems wanna to join us but i limited my gestures to a simple wave and continue to have my breakfast. 'mau kacau daun saja' i said silently. and i did think maybe he will call my wife and tell her about me having a breakfast with a pretty lady. 'lantaklah' i concluded in my heart.

last week my wife told me he called her to say hi. we are actullly in the same course while studying in Shah Alam. and then we chat about him. he did called my wife few times and even told her about the breakfast incident. the same day it was. hearing that i was just laughing.

but later of the day it struck to me why he needed to do what he did. why shud he told my wife that i had a breakfast with a girl than he do not even know? last time when he saw my ex-gilrfriend going out with another guy he only informed me about it after i split up with her. excuse me ... why the different treatment ehh?

i guess i should start to count who is/are my real friend(s). 'tak kisah or tak per' attitude that i practice shud be phased out.

as i wrote earlier .. once i had a friend ... i will not bother about this guy anymore. he shud be lucky if i do not scold him the next time i bump into him. i should waste my time no more on him and his kind.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home