Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Deja Vu

.

i can't get enuff sleep during this fasting month. during the day it is very much easy for me to just close my eyes and drift to the slumber land, fast asleep. doesnt matter what time is it. but it is different story at nites. i just cant sleep. doesnt matter how long i close my eyes. doesnt matter how early or how late i go to sleep. whether with full stomach or with hungry stomach. with a fresh body or tired body. i just cant sleep at nite.

the trouble is when i am stayed awake tryng very hard to get my sleep, the bad thinking will swamp my brain. out of nothing all the negative thot will occupy my minds. and it still occupy my minds when i wake up.

isn't it bad to start a day with all the negative thinking and bad faith in our head?

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home