Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ia berlaku juga akhirnya ...

it happened last week ...

on the way back home we stopped at the durian stall by the road to buy durian offcourse. my wife came down followed by me. i got to select the fruits myself as i am better at ot compare dto my wife.

once done i load the fruits at the back of the car while my wife opened the passenger door to enter into the car. then i hurried to the door while looking at the oncoming traffic. it was empty and no car. the light at the traffice lite probably is red stopping the oncoming car.

still in the hurry i got myself into the car while looking at the side mirror of the car, watching for the road. it is still empty except for one bike slowly approaching us. as the bike is still far away i rushed to ignite the engine and drove off the car. i swear i remember the passenger door was slamed earlier then i assumed my wife is already in the car.

as i sped off i can hear there were a scream but not to sure who's voice and why. still my eyes concentrating on the side mirror watching for the bike. i quickly stepped on the gas pedal to reach a safet and normal speed.

'ayah ... mama tinggal' suddenly my son told me.

i looked back and there were no sight of my wife in the car. i just broke into a laughter.

apparently my wife forgot to take the change when she opened the car door. she went to get the change and not before she shut the door.

she got to walk about 100 metres where i stopped the car. muka dia tak yah cakap la .... sib baik i was in the comical mood ... everything turn out fine.

note : the earlier posting was a fiction as i trying out my fingers on the keyboard trying to create comedy material. :) then tetiba it happened which is why i was smiling and laughing on the occasion.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home