Monday, May 05, 2008

malaysian idol ...

when i was told that i am an idol for my wife nephew, i was just smiling. don't care really whether it is true or not. the details? x yah citer aaaaa ...

but recently it turn out that i myself and me for the fact could be the idol for my sons or even my doter. how on earth it didn't occur to me long time ago. and this situation is confusing me.

should i change how i behave? should i change certain2 things?

i actually don't care much of what people say about me. and i always try to avoid 'acting' out of situation or according to what people want. for example, i resign from the post of 'ketua tingkatan' in form 5 cause i felt like the post is making me controlling my acts and behave like a saint. off course i was doing a sexcellent job till they girls want me to reconsider and i got a lot of nominations for 'ketua pelajar or pengawas' from the female teachers. i prefer to act as what i am and if i behave it should be because of me or what i am and not because i have to due to the position that i am holding.

i am certainly can't resign from the 'daddy' post am i not? so ... should i change myself?

for an instant, when i was dating with my gelpren last time and i brought my kids along, people was saying i show them a bad sexample. mebbe i was but i prefer to show to my kids the true me rather than who i am not. and i certainly don't want to tell them lies.

this is really a thot that i have to consider greatly and wisely. puzzle .. puzzle ..

8 Comments:

Blogger Orked said...

don't change too much pakcik..nanti saya tak kenal. i'm back. Landed yesterday.

3:00 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

nurin. welkambek :D

4:28 PM  
Blogger MOLY said...

jadilah diri sendiri kan pakcik ..
:)

8:34 PM  
Blogger zura lias said...

erkk..kalo pokcik blanje kenny rogers..sy jdkan pokcik idol sy ek..hikss..

8:31 AM  
Blogger aria ayumi said...

huhu. ingatkan pakcik nak cite psl malaysian idol yg nyanyi2 ituk. :p

5:11 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

lili. :D

juera. bila ngko pree aaaaaa? :p

diya. pak cik worang malaysia aaaaa. :)) ekekekeke

1:52 PM  
Blogger Max J. Potter said...

its good being an idol. i enjoy being one!

2:50 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

anna. u r the idol too eh? to whom? :D

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home