Friday, April 21, 2006

Old Fren.

right after performing the solat sunat after the friday prayer, i noticed a guy moved rapidly to sit right next to me. i didn't turn to look just who the heck was he as i am saying a prayer at that time. once done i turn to him to shake his hand just like to other jemaahs. while shaking his hand then i managed to recall my memory. he is an old fren while we were schooling at Klang year 1986-1987.

"wah .. ngko nampak besar lah sekarang" he said. "dulu aku tengok kurus la jugak skit" he added.

yeah. he was rite. last time i met him was about a couple of years ago. i was thinner than today. wat to do. there was a big jump in my waist actually. early this year from 34 to 35. less than a couple years back my waist grown from 32 to 34. i myself found it quite a shock. just out of sudden my trousers felt really tight at my waist. as if yesterday was ok but then the next morning ... kaboom!! tak muat alredi!

and i look helplessly here. kennot get my self slim. padahal makan dah kurang dah. shoot! shoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home