Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wajah Siapakah? Part II.

we head to PD after dzohor time on saturday. i forgot to take into account of the weekend jammed along the highway. thus the journey took a longer time than i estimated. finally we reached there around 5 pm.
the sun was bright. the weather was so fine. the sea was at low tide revealing a wide and long beautiful beach. the wind was mild thus the wave was hardly visible. in fact the sea seemed like a huge swimming pool to me. the water was very much crystal clear.

my three kids were impatient to get into the water. as soon as they put down things that they carry, they stripped leaving the bath suits that they wore underneath and headed straight into the water, after they saw me nodded approving of their intention. i joined them soon after.
there were not many crowds there. and my three kids really have a good time in the water whereas my youngest son was enjoying his time running and playing on the beach. since the last time he had difficulty in the swimming pool he had a phobia getting into a water.
we moved from there after the sun was fully swallowed by the sea. but before we head home we dropped by at the Telok Kemang Tourist Centre. A lot of stuff were selling there. my wife bought few souvenir items.

it was a joyous evening indeed. seeing my kids tired but happy faces, i smiled silently. but deep down in my heart, sorrow was much felt as there was one face that i can not help but remembered all the times, the one that i long to be with, as she promised to return with me. alas ... the log long gone.



sunset 1

sunset 2

1 Comments:

Blogger Ummu Muhammad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home