Thursday, May 11, 2006

show must go on ...

.

have you ever known a singer who has just lost his wife but the next minutes he stepped up on the stage and carry on to sing? and he singing his heart out.

life has never easy for me and what more for the past weeks. am losing sleeps and everything. how i wish that i could just walk away from everything and just be somewhere else and start new again. and hopeful things could be better.

but i just can't.

i woke up late for few days last weeks. even my wife can't wake me up so she left to her work place with taxi. and when i finally woke up by the noise made by my kids it was already late to go to work. late is late and still i have to go to the office. otherwise my colleague would call up. the boss secretary would call up. and the boss would call up.

"kat mana u ni?" the MD asked me on the phone.
"oh Datok. on the way ni" answered me.
"braper lama lagi nak sampai?" he asked again.
"lagi 15 minit Datok" slamber rock aku jawab.
"lagi stengah jam lah tu. ha ... cepat skit" he said before hang-up.

as a result the Board Meeting was delayed from 9:30 am to 10:30 am. all because of me as what the other boss said. better late than never! itu lah. kalo aku tak datang tak mo dia orang nak wat meeting tu. nak juga tunggu aku.

the best thing even when i was late, i still would drive my kids to the shop. iya lah. as soon as i put my notebook in the car they were already outside ready to follow me.

"masuk! masuk! ayah nak gi keje ni" i told them. but then both of them wat muka slamber je. muka innesen. and their eyes ... aiyaaaak, tak boleh tahan la ... so i ended up taking them to the shop and buy something for them before i could finally go off to the office.

sighhhh ...


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home