Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bastard!!

The Past.

once upon a time, longggg time ago. a lady asked me to be her boyfriend. i asked her why? i am not looking. and she is married. then she told me i could make a different in her life. at the same time i could make a different in my life also. we both would be much better of. "can't you see that?" she asked me so convincingly. i remembered i was at Kerteh at that time. being a stupid bastard i play along. but very much time later to my disbelief she made a turn.

i was frustrated. i was mad. i shud call her bitch at that time. but bastardly stupid enuff i didn't. and the most bastard of all i still accept her as a fren and let her play with my emotion. darn bastard isn't it?

Present:

a bastard still.

Future :

fucking bastard still?


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home