Wednesday, June 21, 2006

of things they dunno that i know ...

.

i have a closed friend who call me names due to my 'kabaret' antics. i knew he has been flirting with girl(s) that i know. he thought i don't know that and he acted accordingly and gave contradicted statement. i was just smiling. not a word from me about the whole thing.

i know the real person of my female colleague. of her past. of her present. of her failed marriage. of her sexual mis-adventures. of her current affairs. but this i kept to my chest. she come to the office with a saintly character. a pure virgin from some village. let her be. none of my business.

in the past i know my love interest doing double on me. seeing other guy(s) and lurking behind me. saying things that she is not supposed to say. she think she managed to keep her mis-adventures from me. so let it be. a simple question from me asking about the whole thing was answered negatively. so be it. alas isn't it normal for girls in the current times to go out with more than one guy?

i know my wife did things that she is not supposed to do. even doing things i gave a tall order not to do it. but i acted as i dunno what has she done.

there are things that i am not supposed to know but somehow came to my knowledge. this include to all people around me. cause i make it as my business to know what am i doing and what i am getting myself into. thus i keep my eyes open and my ears wide.

but not necessarily i will confront them immediatle and right away. time is the factor. and most importantly the necessity for me to act.

just let them dunno that i know ... let see how far it goes ...

.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yatt said...

life is complicated

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home