Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Art of Flirting ...

i don't flirt. full stop. neither i just take what i want. i always ask first. sometimes if i was rejected i would just leave and move on. sometimes i will keep asking until i get what i want or i get bored of asking.

here i am being the subject centre of office gossip of having someting going on with my colleague, a beautiful lass indeed. at least two persons dare came forward and asking me direct about it. my answer was just a loud laugh followed by big grind and a simple denying. simple denial would be enuff coz i figured doesn't matter what i said will not kill the gossip anyway. how stupid the gossip is coz only a few days earlier one of person that came to me about it just told me the same lass having a relationship with other colleague?

at least i didn't break the news that all the efforts that i made such as getting the lass' phone number were actually for a friend of mine. and whatever happen between him and the lass is none of my business. i just did what i am supposed to do and what he asked me to do as a favour. that's all. and neither it is other people business as well.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home