Monday, June 26, 2006

Ghost From The Past. II.

.

d'other nite i stumbled and keep on watching the rerun of AF4's Farhan sang gary moore's still got the blues on astro. not bad at all. she got a good voice. talented beyond doubt. but perfect ... still a long way to go.

i keep on watching coz she was singing one of my favourite song. it was one of the song that accompany me during my 3 years isolation and estranged times after my first love left me.

long time ago after i got married, there was one time while driving i played the song thru the cassete player in my car. my wife was sitting next to me. she know i liked the song very much and i think becoz of the lyric she is kinda don't like me listening the song. she was making faces and mumbling her dis-satisfaction.

i opened my car window and i ejected the cassete from the player. then i threw out the cassete.

no need for me to explain my wife reaction. but the journey then turn out to be the most silence ever.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home