Monday, June 26, 2006

Beware! A Pervert Is Here!

there might be people saying that i chat coz i am looking for a gilrfriend or girlfriends. or looking for a hole for my dick satisfy his needs. no comment from me on that.
but one thing for sure i will let people know that i am a pervert. coz sometimes or most of the times the questions i asked and my conversations stray towards 'pervetish' or adult contents in nature. don't need for me to explain why.
but using the pervert chat id help me to avoid having a communication with a saintly souls. therefore i won't be ended up hurting their feelings whatsoever. this is probably my main motive.
alas ... there are still people offended with the pervert id that i used. and then they will curse me either privately in pm box or in public that is in the chat room. as much as i was disturbed and furious with the wrong words that they choose to use especially when the pray for my dooms or bad things to occur on me, i just let them say what they wanna to say. when they are done they will leave me in peace.
i always rationalised it to myself that at least these people probably were offended coz of their true believe in their religion and they just wanna uphold what they believe is rite and push what they think is wrong.
but if they are not then there is nothing that i would and could do. if they just wanna seek fight with me or let go their anger to me coz they been cheated / raped by their gilrfriend / boyfriend or newly met chatter, just go ahead. it won't affect me a bit. i would just watching the computer screen in amaze.
i remember last time a lady cursed me horribly in the chat room. call me names and pray i wud die terribly. the reason just because of my pervert id.
the best thing is i know her and we used to chat but with me using my decent id. we even have met once. but she doesnt recognize me in my pervert id. she is a student in an international islamic high learning unit. but i don't want to comment on her religion knowledge. she got a boyfriend who is non-moslem. and she was once spotted with her boyfriend at klcc holding hand and hugging in public.
wtf?
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home