Wednesday, September 13, 2006

owhhh ... i was wrong ehh?

somewhere in August last year when i committed myself into a relationship i have to forgo a wall i built protecting my real identity to the whole world. the wall built with the interest of people closed to me. but then i demolished it without hesitation. i done it without any regrets. even till now.

from there on there were no lies about myself to the virtual world. the same goes in my real life as well.

i promised myself long time ago when i turned a new chapter of my life as soon as i stepped into a high education place that i would never tell lies again. regardless what are the prices. as i told myself the truth does hurt but it will make our life much simpler and our soul pure and intact.

not to say that i never lies since then. but most of the times people around me should be able to see thru me of what i am. i have been trying to be transparent as much i could. to my kids. to my wife. to my frens. and to those closed to me.

but last nite something kinda hit me ...

shud i let them see thru me instead of look at me?

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home