Saturday, April 21, 2007

In A Jammed!

samting heppen last nite. which left me speechless. i barely spoke nor utter any words after that. reached home i just lying down. and slowly i dozed off. hectic work schedule really drained me up. and this latest news just turn out to be a hard knocked on my brain and emotion that i can't do anything about it. feeling numb. really numb. sleeping could be the escapism rite now.

woke up the next morning which is this morning around 5 am plus plus. i went up straight to bathroom and doing the morning chores.

by 6.30 cladded in my torn jeans and whit t-shirt, i'm up to wash my car. finished around 7.10. then took all my three sons to the mamak restaurant for breakfast. 7. 45 am off with ibai & a'id to service the car. hopefully i cud get it done fast.

almost 10.00 am everiting was done. stop by at home before heading to office.

to those who knows me ... this is the place where i take shelter. refugee. from the world. and here i am. feeling numb.

.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh..feeling numb !!
gaze upon the midnight stars.. :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

tetengah ari tak der midnite starrrrr :(

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home