Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Would You ..?

upon returning from taking care of my dad at the hospital the other day ... someone was asking me "would you take care of me the same?". of which i answered swiftly "haven't i took care of you last time?", referring to almost a week time i spent attending to that someone's needs and etc etc which left me with not enough sleep, tho it was supposed to be my rest days of which exactly the reason i took a week off at the first place. and no further reply or query other than smile on that someone's face.
this is not the first time i have been asked similar question. but as i recall i have never asked the same question to others. even to my wife. am not too sure why.
as my wife put it ... "awak tu kalo sakit mana pernah nak cakap dengan saya. asben orang lain kalo sakit abis bini dia kene buli kene buat macam2. kene masak bubur la apa la ...bla bla bla .."
i have never confided in anyone about my illness. if i ever fall sick i will just go and see the doctor and get the respective medication. if i need to be hospitalised then i will just pack my things and go to the hospital on my own. i will not whine about my sickness except in my sleep. about foods and meals if i can't prepared it myself than i will be off wandering around looking for it. probably that explain why most of the times my wife did not and do not know that i am sicked and got an illness.
but God knows how much i wanted for someone to pop me a question instead *would you let me take care of you when you sick ..". and it will not just by a mere question gesture ..

11 Comments:

Blogger aria ayumi said...

alahai.. baguih nye pakcik nih... xmerungut pun bile sakit.. pegi ospital sndiri plak tuh.. adehhh klw dia.. erm.. xdemam lagik dh ngadu, suh makan ubat xmo, suh pegi ospital xmo.. geram lak ase... huhu sabau jelah

2:36 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

ehem.. ehem .. saper si 'dia' tu ;)) huhuhu

2:43 PM  
Blogger aria ayumi said...

hehe entahla.. siapa die ek... orang kot... takpun manusia... kikiki :p

3:43 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

geget kang aaaaa :p

3:59 PM  
Blogger aria ayumi said...

ngehhh suka suki jer nak geget anak owang... :p

p/s-pakcik, diya ade kire pakcik nye komen kat blog diya... huhu total sume dlm 60 lbh... hoho pakcik jadik top commentators! ade nak request pape tak? :p

2:25 AM  
Blogger MZ said...

top commentator buleh adiah ekk? isk tak sangka ... buah nangka ... di jangka di larikan kera. pak cik nak ferrari enzo satu ... tak pun bmw m3 ... :D

9:09 AM  
Blogger Orked said...

kadang2 wife pn nk rasa " diperlukan" sbb tu rasa len sikit kalo time sakit asben dia wat dono je....wat sendiri2....hidup berumahtangga ni kan kena share...susah senang...

sedih tau kalo tau asben kita sakit...mcm separuh hidup kita gak sakit

ehemmm..time2 mcm ni la nk bermanja...wife pn suka kalo asben dia nk mengada2 SIKIT time ni...

10:29 AM  
Blogger MZ said...

tu lah ... saper yg tak mo bermanja dan d manjakan ...

10:44 AM  
Blogger Farahz said...

betul ckp jie tu.

nanti mula la ada perasaan curiga tu antara suami isteri. if i were to be a wife, mmg la nk my husband bitau sakit ke apa ke. mana tau kan kut tiba2 mati, sapa nak menjawab kat mentua. buta je kena tuduh x pandai jaga laki sendiri.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Max J. Potter said...

i used to be like that..i kept things to myself..but then i realized that i wanted to be cared for..i wanted people around me to notice when i need them..so i kinda let them know..i went to my best friend and asked her 'do you love me?' she said she does..and i told her i loved her, too..and since then, my life was never the same again. what i wanna say..is, not everyone has the power to read minds..to know what you expect..maybe you should start letting people into your life. i mean, its not gonna hurt..to share stuff with people you trust. it's like, when we're gonna die, it's a nice thing to know that there was someone who would remember us for the fact that we let him/her into our lives by sharing. it's just what i think...

10:30 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

nicely putting words by farahz n hanna. :D
but as we both acknowldged that we hace communication problem. ever since long time a go and it seems as a thing at stallmate.
that is how things are now.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home