Thursday, June 21, 2007

Karma?

"I cry silently
I cry inside of me
I cry hopelessly
Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again
I cry
Cause you're not here with me
I cry
Cause I'm lonely as can be"*

one thing i taught myself since i was a small kid, not even schooling yet, is to be responsible. to be dare to face the consequences of my own doings. and sometimes others as well. perhaps that a price i am paying for being a big brother and the eldest son. just maybe.

and at this lonely hour i am trying to figure out what was or were my sin(s) in the past which i am paying now, for this sorrow and pain deep in my heart.

how long this will go on. cause it is almost unbearable. almost ...


* shayne ward's 2006 'I Cry'

4 Comments:

Blogger zura lias said...

pokcik...i'm lonely too..:(..pokcik jgn susah-susah atie ek..*nasihat ikhlas dari saye*

8:53 AM  
Blogger aria ayumi said...

pakcik... be strong k... i'm here for you... cewahhh :D

12:44 PM  
Blogger sd. said...

sometimes it just not because of our mistake. it just comes. so be strong and breathe like usual k.
im leaving for a while. so dont miss me k.ahaks

hug~

3:16 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

how i wish i am a self-centred person who only satisfy own interest and disregard others. isn't life would be more fun & joy?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home