Thursday, May 11, 2006

and i die ...

.

once a learned woman said "isteri adalah hak mutlak suami. tetapi suami bukan lah hak mutlak seoarang isteri. suami boleh membaca diari si isteri tanpa izin. tetapi si isteri tidak boleh membaca diari si suami tanpa izin".

since our home computer went kaput my wife had to use my office notebook to do her work. and curiousity kill a cat they say. she stumbled poems in my notebook. some of them are mine. and they affected her emotionally. showed clearly on her face expression. on her body langguage. angin satu badan pun datang. at the end i have to give her massages. urut kepala. urut leher. urut tengkuk. urut bahu. urut tangan. urut belakang. "burrrppppp ..." angin kuar bertalu-talu. baru lah dia boleh tido.

tapi aku yang angin satu badan ni sapa plak nak urut? takper lah. but i hope, there would be a place for me in heaven (tho mebbe only after i was burnt in hell for thousand years) and there would be at least an angel waiting for me there. i guess that is my last hope. the hope that keep me moving for now.


.

2 Comments:

Blogger ME said...

EVER heard this "duit dia duit den, duit den, den punyo jo" heheheeheheh nak tgk, tengoklah diari tu bagi den tengok buku chek, simpanan, n wateva lagi

8:24 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

i gave to my wife and my ex the whole access to my life. but they don't realize it. the password that i gave, is virtually the password to everything; email, ym and even my ATM. :)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home