Monday, May 15, 2006

Slamat Hari Ibu.

.

last saturday morning i took my kids for swimming, as usual. since my sister asked us to bring along my anak buah, so i have to fetch him from my parent house. surprisingly my mom wanna tag along. so off we went, eight of us in my small car.

we done at the swimming pool around thirty past eleven in the morning. before we went home we dropped by at the section 13's Giant. i bought for my mom a crystal bracelet from the shop i used to go, kununnya hadiah sempena hari ibu. :) once we got our takeaway KFC and accompanied my mom pusing-pusing dalam giant tu, only then we drove home.

this morning while driving my wife to her work place, my wife out of the blue told me the events unfolded unseen by me on that saturday. my mom grew suspicious when she saw the salesgirl joyfully entertaining me last saturday.

"makwe dak ijam ko tu?" my mom asked my wife.
"rapek yo nengok ehh" added my mom.
"takdo lah mak" answered my wife.
"dak ijam memang mcm tu mak ngan orang luar" my wife explaining to my mom.

bla bla bla on and on my wife told me about my mom comments to her on that day. my wife was actually laughing her heart out while she told me the story. as for me i was just silent.

the reason my wife was laughing coz i guess she was used to that scenario, probably she was laughing at herself. even she last time can't handle the situation. for example at the clinic that we normally frequent to, the female attendants there quite friendly with me. once she was complaining that he girls treat me nicely but not to her. but i guess she can't complaint much on that since the doctor, the female doctor is also on the good terms with me. even on her first visit to that crystal shop i also noticed that she found it akward at first when those salesgirls are very friendly with me. they also nice to my kids. "amboii. bukan main mesra nampak" she commented when we left the shop.

but at the end it all are just good relationship with me being cordial. which actually do us good as well. we get good discount. my mom's bracelet was packed nicely in a nice box. on top of that my wife got a free bracelet. only i ended up with a hole in my pocket.

all in all i am friendly with those peoples that i normally meets and visits. she noticed clearly that i got good treatment at the mamak shop. and few other places as well. so if anybody get jealous and grew suspicious out of that, that i can't help. my act is the same either to females or males.

luckily for my mom she didn't asked me right there and then about her suspicious. other wise i would have answered her "teman tapi mesra mak".

:)) ekekekekeke


- blom lagi citer pasal parti liar. :)) muahahaha *gelak setan*


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home