Tuesday, February 06, 2007

a glimpse of a day in life.

the earlier nite i didn't sleep at all. trying to do some work and to complete as much as possible. coz the next day which is yesterday i got to attend meetings for the whole day. half way out in the morning then i realized i left my handphone at home. arhh ... so lazy to return home to take the handphone.

luckily i had a breakfast in the morning. the meetings in the afternoon was adjourned half an hour past lunch time. as everybody else already left and it was hot (kang pak cik cair lak kene paneh ni ..) so i decided to skip lunch.

the evening meetings ended around 5.00 pm. i left the office around 6.00 after attended to few warehouse matters. when i reached home the dragon ball just started. i landed on the 2 seater sofa lying down. then my son joined me by my side watching the series together with the rest of family members.

but i think i dozed off before the series ended. i woke up around 10.00 pm just to move down and continue sleeping. i barely noticed that my nephew already there sleeping.

woke up the next morning around 6.30 am. then i realized i didn't have proper meal the whole day yesterday. except for same cakes during the meeting as well as one slice happy bezday cake (my colleague's) left at my work place in the evening. umak aiiii ... kalo buat mcm ni tetiap hari copek pak cik kurus keding ni!

after taking my wife to her school then i drop by at the mamak restaurant near my house having my breakfast. i already got stomach ache ... nature call. tak makan pun leh gak nak pi buwang air besau. before going home i stopped by at the groceries store to fetch and pay the groceries that i ordered earlier.

arrived home my youngest son was watching cartoon on tv. "a'id tak balik yah? a'id sekulah?" he asked me. poor the guy... ever since his lil bro attended the tadika he left alone with his baby sitter.

after visiting the toilet then i hurriedly left for office. arrived around 8.40 am. and a few meetings aleady been scheduled today. meeting sesajer ... biler maser nak wat keje ni?

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home