Thursday, March 15, 2007

Retro ... Preludium.

bila mata enggan lena
waktu berlalu berhengsot-hengsot
seiring mata yang terkebil-kebil
.
jika mata dipejam
waktu yang berdetik satu-satu
bergema dan bergaung
di lubuk hati
yang sepi.
.
aku rindu.

pic : Missing You by DavidsDRK
words : mz @ 2/03/07.

.......................................................................

on mc today. but still have to come to office. got urgent matter to attend to. infact they called me up yesterday evening but i was asleep at home after swallowed those pills prescribed by the doc minus the sleeping pill.

am loosing my sleep too often. getting to sleep for 4 or 5 hours within 72 hours surely not a good thing. but as life is a struggle, am struggling to get my eyes closed for a good sleep.

trying to make myself busy with works. with my kids. with my home. alas as what i told myself few months back ... when tomorrow start, sorrow will be my soulmate ... exactly that is what it is now perhaps. no matter how good life will turn out to be ... what can smoothen up a heart in sadness?

last week i gave the bonus letter to my colleagues ... their faces brimmed with smile and happiness while i smiled with proud feeling. i told them ... the only reason i still come to work is for them.

like those lamps .. burning own life for others. how soon will these all end?

"sakit apa?" colleagues asked me.
"rindu .... " i answered them.
"kalu sakit windu ... bakpo dokter yang cucuk montot. orang yang di rindu la patut cucuk" replied one of them. we both them broke into laughter. as if it was a good joke. perhaps it is a joke?

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home