Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Parti Liar : The Aftermath.

.

more than a month back i was invited by my colleague to the barbeque by the pool side at her condominium. she was holding the barbeque with other colleagues that renting the condominum unit in the same building. they have also invited me as well. 'parti liar' was what they jokingly call it.

so off i went with my whole family. we reached there around 6:30 pm. so my kids just jumped straight into the pool under supervision of my wife and our babysitter. and i get myself busy with lighting the fire then took charge of the grilling the meat, chicken, prawn, sutun bla bla bla ... i was busy doing the grill till got no time to jump into the pool myself, until we went back home around 8:30 pm. i got to watch F1 live telecast on the tv.

a week after a female colleague passed me a remarks by one of the girls that attended the barbeque about my wife. basically complaining about my wife. jeez ... tader keje lain depa ni. mengata je kejenya. but i gave little attention to it. lantaklah. masing-masing dah besar panjang. lantak kamu lah.

and what my wife had to say about the barbeque took me off-guard.

"saya perasaanlah. budak tu macam suka kat awak je." my wife said.
"ehh. mana awak tahu?" i asked her.
"saya tengok dia bukan main rapat dengan awak. mana awak pergi dia ada" my wife answered me. but i just smiled.
"dia yang selalu bagi kropok tu ya?" asked my wife.
"a'ah" i replied.
bla bla bla lagi ...

that particular girl is actually been good and kind to me. i guess she has her reasons. even some of my closed frens and colleague notice that. they even asked me to confront her about it but i refused. i prefer to let things just as it is. i got my own reasons.

on that barbeque day as i was busy she attended to my family needs. even took the foods to my wife for her and my kids. and she took them to her condominium units for maghrib prayer and all.

"awak nampak tak. bukan semua pompuan suka kat saya saya akan layan" i told my wife.
"eleh. awak tak layan sebab she is not your type" my wife answered me.
"pulak dah" i said to myself. then i just left the subject. no need to prolong the conversation about it.

i guess now i got the tag as 'pakar barbeque' coz at the other earlier barbeque held by other colleague i also ended up as the one who light the fire and had things going as they have failed it.

ni berkat duduk kampung masak guno kayu gotah dulu lah. nyalo api guno segerap yo. :)) muehehehehe


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home