Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Story.

i wish to walk away
but your tears stop me.

i held you in my arms
comforting your shaking body
as you tell me your saddest tale
i stroke your hair
over and over
and once in a while
lightly i kiss your forehead
till you are finally sober and calm
and still i watch you over
as you soundly asleep.

i was there whenever you needed me
and i will always be.

my own misery tales i put away
my own tears i shed silently
my own sorrow i share it with the moon.

and i am gathering my might
bracing for the another storm
when you will finally walk away instead
leaving me in stone cold
alone.



pic. : Mourning_Dove_II_by_Arcanacaries @ deviantart.com
.... :(

1 Comments:

Blogger aria ayumi said...

i missed pakcik yg dulu... pls 'come back' pakcik... :(

*sorry, komen xkene ngan entry, huhu*

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home