Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Moment Of Truth. Part 1.

am so glad that most people that i know are/were having a good celebration of eidul fitri. as for me, ntah la. difficult to describe. perhaps this is the most sombre celebration as far as i cud remember. the first raya evening my family and i are already back at our own house. wat to do. am at the verge to be disowned by my own parents and family. supposed to be with them after spending the morning at in laws. at the moment am walking a tite rope where i cud easily be thrown out of the equation. and the most dangerous factor is as what i told my wife, 'i am innocent'. i felt that injustice has been inflicted on me. thus, plus my stubborn and hardheaded approach, i might slip further.

at the moment i tried not to think much about it. there are a lot other things that require my immediate attentions. as for my family, in a way this is perhaps the answer for my wife's wish. we celebrate this raya closely amongst us 'anak beranak'. as this is perhaps our last raya together. but at least the kids are having fun.

what may come will come. and as i mentioned earlier, mebbe the worst is yet to come. tho i hope it is over.

i made promise to myself to hold back and to be patience a bit in order to make this hari raya as much as enjoyable to everybody else. nevermind what i felt and what i thot. now that hari raya is over, tho some may say ari raya is a month of celebration, perhaps now is the time to face the truth. all i need is for Him to grant my prayer, give me the strength, give me the ammunition. now is the time to resist and fight back, if they ever dare to test my patience again.
.
"Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, it is just a freight train coming your way" ... Metallica, No Leaf Clover.

7 Comments:

Blogger Inah said...

my raya also very plain..

hmm..dunno why..but this is the most boring raya ever in my life

11:26 AM  
Blogger MZ said...

lor .. i thot u had a gud one! but nvm ... mebbe we still cud make the days ahead more enjoyable.

12:16 PM  
Blogger aria ayumi said...

kadang2 satu2 keseronokan cuma dirasakan di permukaan kulit shj...

hati masih lagi mencari sesuatu yang hilang... yang telah pergi... yang tak kembali...

tapi, utk merasa gembira.. semua rs itu perlu ditutup rapat2.

*entah ape diya melalut nih. tumpang lalu pakcik, huhu* :p

3:01 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

masih ok kalu leh rasa keseronokan di permukaan kulit.
skrg ni tak leh rasa pun :p
*lalu tu lau lah juga. duit raya nya cicir2 kan lah :p*

9:58 AM  
Blogger zura lias said...

nak duit raya...sy tau..yg palin sonot utk pokcik..kasik duit raya kt sy...baik pokcik bg..hikss..

1:46 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

kan dah bagi ari tu seposen :p

2:15 PM  
Blogger sd. said...

amin.

all the best for the time ahead~

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home