Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Missing Piece.

.

lately if there was a time and my mood was up to it and my bones feel a bit lighter and strong i will get myself busy doing the spring cleaning in my house.

so far i have worked on the large part of the store as well as the study room. i have threw out plastics of things i considered excess baggage. rearrange my cds collection in boxes. out of sudden i realized berlambak gak cds aku ni :)) ekekekeke. re-arrange all the documents either pending documents or important documents. and through out the process i managed to locate the old poems that i have been keeping by writing or typing them on a loose paper. but there is one substantial poem that i am still looking for it, the one by Muhammad Iqbal. it is the poem that make me search and look out for this poet from Pakistan. and there are a whole stock of his works in my open shelve.

i guess i will continue doing the spring cleaning. at least until i find this last missing piece.

as my wife commented "saya pasan awak dok asing barang2 awak ya?" of which i did not answer her.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home