Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Such A Monster I Am.

i was called a man with big ego so many times. i was called a stubborn ever since i was little. i never really pay attention to them. to me if that is what they see me then so be it. i may act foolishly. i may err in few or so many things. but to have a bad intention i was never.

my wife said i am a type of person who will never lick what i have spat. and i never changed my decision once it was made. to some extent she is deadly wrong. but to another extent she is indeed rite.

things in the world evolve. so with men and women. they change. either intentionally or not there are a lot of factors that make them to.

so my wife noticed i changed. this is a new me she said.

to be honest i don't really know what has changed. but i did tell her don't expect me to be a good a person anymore. being good doesn't pay i added to her. people will always step your head.

peoples' opinion on me never bother me. what they do to me that matters.

i may changed. but i am still the same.

i am still stubborn. i am still hard headed. i still keeps things in my mind and heart. but what i said i meant it. and i really meant it. nothing can't really change it.

what i said no is no. what i said i want is exactly what i want. afterall do i have long list of do's and don'ts? is my request list ever exceeding 5 lines? i got a gold in my mouth remember?

i guess i am into new rules of game. new to me at least. it will be interesting to see who will be the loser at the end.

but this is not about winning or losing. this is just about making step by step walking thru this life day by day.

this is me. if you don't like it just leave me alone. i don't really mind roaming the world all by myself. that's what i did and i will do it without hesitation. i was born alone. i don't have a twin. although some thot i do. and i was once thot i do. but i was wrong.


- mumblings my blank mind out -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home