Thursday, July 31, 2008

Me, Myself & I.

one traits that i have and i always value is about privacy.

being alone and lonely have allowed me to sexercise this skill almost to perfection. accordingly i am good at keeping secret. coz most of the time i talked to none but to myself.

i don't talk to others about my things. and i don't talk to others about others' things. especially a bad one. i was taught in school not to talk other's bad to others.

but being in a circle of peoples u can't help to have one or others confided in you on their problems and stories. and most of the times they talk about others' problems and others' stories, not theirs. most of the time it stop with me. :D

to day one person is accusing me of telling others about the stories that one person told me. big mistake there. i was just smiling :) i do not need to feel angry or mad or frustrated with that accusation but i am so sorry. i am not part of the grapevines network sexcept for the good stories or public general knowledges like telling you how fabulous is the 'kung fu panda movie' was. obviously that person made wild and false accusation. not that i care actually.

my father has a big sceret. somehow i knew about it but i kept it to myself. for years until others learned about it. my frens secret also is save with me. not even talk about it with my wife.

i also learn that we do not need to know about everything. sometimes, certain things are best for us not knowing. just have a good faith and good expectation, everything should be good and fine, by His willing of course. and most of the times bad things happen for a reason. for a gud reason. u call Him the most Righteous right?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm, betul apa yg pakcik ckp tu. kdg tak sume benda, kita tak perlu tahu kan. [still wonder - big secret ayah pakcik, huhu]

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jie said...

nk tau gak...
nk tau gak...


emmmm.... nk tau pasal tutorial shiyum tu ke?
muahahaha...

11:07 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

diya. resia tu tau! :)) ahakz

kujie. nak tau mender tu? tutorial apa nak? :D tsk tsk tsk

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pakcik, can you keep my secrets? can you? can you?

10:27 AM  
Blogger MZ said...

azra. cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! sure cannnnnnnnnnnn!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home