Friday, April 09, 2010

sooner or later ...

i have not been exercising for well over three years. or four years perhaps. and i have abandoned healthy eating habits for over two years now. consequently i have to get bigger pants. worst .. the doctor warned me that my blood pressure is at 'border'. that top of the unhealthy feelings that i have.

i've been trying to sexercise but it all left at my mind. left as abandoned plans. until early this month. somehow i got the will to start jog and do mild sexercise. at the same time practicing as healthy eating habits as possible.

yesterday i weight myself. OMG! the typical weight show 82kg! then i hop on the guaranteed certified and calibrated weight scale. it show 81.2 kg! this goes to show i did no have an uphill battle ahead. but mountain high challenge? and this weight after a week of sexercising and dieting?

all night long i was pondering what will be my weight target? 75kG? 65 kg? and just to sooth my feeling i was telling myself ... nvm about the weight as long as i manage to get my fitness and healthy body back. lame assurance isn't it.

somehow, somewhere, sometime, more or less i got a target in my head. lets see what will be the achievement in one month from now.

sighhh ..

3 Comments:

Blogger Yatt said...

pakciik bukan dulu last jmpa pakcik dah kurus ke..

1:07 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

itu duluuuuu .. da bapo tawon tu :p

4:42 PM  
Blogger Yatt said...

hahhah jom cabaran biggest losser.. aku diet on off je..

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home