Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Arbai'e Bujang Kembali ...

almost everytime when there is school holiday i would be sending my wife and kids to her hometown in Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan. then i wud be single again .. :)) muahahaha *satanic laugh*

this time around is no different. my wife planned to stay there for a week only. but i told her to stay for there for the whole 2 weeks. :)) muahahaha *satanic laugh again*

but my kids seems to have caught a fever. currently my doter and the first son. most likely i would have to fetch them much earlier than anticipated.

to be honest i am looking forward to be alone on my own once in a while. then i could do many things that i can't when they are around. such as i could dwelve into my works and stay in my office late till midnite. etc etc

but i am just human. i can't run from my immortal feelings. when i reached home and opened the gate all i could see is the picture of my kids awaiting for me by the sliding glass door. and in their eyes i could see their hopes and wish that i could drive them around. and that what i always do.

i guess this is one reality that i can't escape from. no matter what i do and where i go my kids will always be in my heart. as long as they still dependent on me i would not be running from my responsibilities. and i hope i could do much better than my father who as far as i can remember had discharged his duty even when i was on top of my devil acts where he was called to my school so many times as a result of my miss-adventures.

one thing that i hope for my kids is when they are big enough they will be independent on their own. and that time i hope i will not be dependent on them.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home