Thursday, July 26, 2007

persoalan ...

"ijam. ko siap skrg. jap gi aku sampai" said my sister on the phone.
"pe hal nyer" i asked her.
"ader la" she answered.
"k" then i reach for my coldroy (betui ke ejaan dier?) pants which i took off just now. it was about midnite and i just came back home.
my head full of questions and guessing what is it this time. it must be family problems/matters again but what is it?
15 minutes later my sister arrived. in her car there are my other sister as well my mom. "ayah mana?" i asked my sister.
"ader kat rumah" my sister answered. then she continue to tell me what is the matters .....
the whole thing was visited and talked over that nite. but there are still things looks very grey. the parties involved yet to reveal the details.
i was send home about one and half hour later. but before i managed to exit the car my mom gave me a short lecture ...... bla bla bla. once i entered my home, i was tired so i just lie down and sleep.
a day after, my wife asked me what was that nite about. i didn't tell her anything. "awak masih layan saya mcm org luar ya?" she claimed. i was just smiling and tight my lips. that is not the reason. it is just me ... as in the past i don't talk private and family things to others. what i know mostly remain inside me.
in my mind also i know even if i don't tell her anythings about that nite, my wofe would know it from my sister. which is true enough "akak awak dah bagitau saya dah pasal malam tu" she told me a day after. again i was just smiling "dah agah dah .... " i said in my heart.
"akak awak pun ader bagitau apa mak cakap ngan awak malam tu tau" she added. errkk ...! this is beyond my expectations.
"apa dia cakap?" i asked my wife.
"kak cakap, mak ader cakap ngan abg suruh jaga saya ni. saya lah sorang nya menantu dia. dia tak mahu yang lain. menangis saya abg dengar mak cakap mcm tu" my wife said.
"ehh .. manader mak saya cakap mcm tu" i denied her statement.
"mak saya cakap ... kalau nak berpisah tu buat la elok2. jangan gaduh2. pikir dulu pasal anak2" i assert to her what i told her fortnight ago. definitely my version is a 'big lies'. it was meaning for a joke. naturally ...
note : that nite's matters is a domestic issue. but wasn't mine.
.
"when a man lies, he murders some part of the world..." by James Hetfield of Metallica.

8 Comments:

Blogger Orked said...

It's important to talk, but when you say 'everything' ... There has to be some space in between....blurrr....blurrrr....

9:20 PM  
Blogger Max J. Potter said...

ah...you gotta see what happens when a woman lies..

9:47 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

kujie. i don't talk anymore. just do it.

hanna. what will heppen ya? *pretending not knowing*

11:56 PM  
Blogger zura lias said...

aaa.. x paham..x paham..x paham citer org kawen2 ni..hikss...

10:45 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Do you consider wife as others too???

1:29 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

juera. bebudak pi dok tetepi makan eskrim nu :p

lynna. not that i consider her as others too. but it was just me. am not telling people things that doesn't indirectly relate to them. especially bad and ugly things. the same goes with my domestic issue which i never speak in details with others including my own parents. even when they force and persuaded me to. even as councellor or aniting. fair ain't it?

2:46 PM  
Blogger zura lias said...

pokcik..nk aiskrim..drumstick perisa coklat ek..nk duduk tetepi sambil tgk org tua discusss..hehehehe

8:45 AM  
Blogger MZ said...

nah juera eskrim deramstik coklat :p

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home