Sunday, December 16, 2007

on my own at last ..

today was a very the very tiring day. i didn't sleep at all last nite. and i was doing something that exhausted my energy. as a result i cudn't sleep well in the morning. probably only managed to sleep for less than an hour. then my wife smsed that the baby is allowed to be discharged today. then i have to pack few things especially the baby and her clothes that i washed the other day. tidy up the house a bit. by mid noon i get my butt to the hospital.

parked my car at the hospital vicinity. then i have to buy baby diapers and maternity bra. last nite i cudn't find them. and the diapers for our second last son that i bought yesterday left at home. so i got to buy a new one. once done i drag my feet to the McD. "fillet o fish set with the drink switched to coffee" my typical order. been days i have these meals. as usual i ordered the medium or regular set. but perhaps i was a bit macho and frenly today, the girl gave me large coffee :D.

and the hospital bills was way beyond my expectation. almost RM2,000! then i have to stop at the atm. medical bills for a whole family this year alone probably now wayyyyyyy high .. more than RM7 or RM8 grand kut ...

once i have my meals and settled the bills .. off we go for balik kampung. i managed to drive constantly at 80 to 100 km. my wife didn't wear the seatbelt and having the baby on her laps. so i have to be super careful ...

reach at my mom in law around 3 something. all my kids were fast asleep. but my wife and my mom in law woke them up. managed to mingle with my kids before i lay my back on the floor trying to get some sleep that seems a bit difficult. too tired i guess. somehow managed to do just that.

woke up around 7 pm. after having meals and took my kids to the groceries store, then i drove back to shah alam. here i am at the office sticking my butt trying to do some stuff. it gonna be a hell of busy day tomorrow. few meetings as well as a quick run to the bank.

hopefully i can deliver much of the things tomorrow ...

.

"time changes everything? not entirely true. something that being done change them."

3 Comments:

Blogger MOLY said...

congrats pakcik !! dapat baby lagi ..

alhamdulillah .. rezeki ...

semoga semuanya selamat untuk pakcik n family

;)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Max J. Potter said...

oh i want a baby of my own, too!!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pakcik despite being the 'superman', i think its all for a good cause eh?......man the energy u must have!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home