Thursday, March 06, 2008

Till Death Do Us Apart ...

got the news that a baby of my colleague past away peacefully last nite. the baby got 'jantung berlubang'.

only last month, another fren of mine also lost her baby daughter also due to 'jantung berlubang'. he and his wife was jubilated to have a baby daughter after all previous three kids are sons. but fate decided otherwise. and he was warded when his baby past away.

these two events reminded me that no matter how difficult my life is, no matter what the problem is, at least my family and myself are still alife. no matter how sad i am, no matter how cruel the fate blowed on me, at least i still got another day to live and work things out. and my family are fine despite a litle bits of flu, fever and etc etc.

that is how i push away the agony in my heart. at least i am still alife and kicking.

i did mentioned before my baby is a litle bit difficult to handle as he cried a lots. and it was loud. too many times i almost lost my patience. but my wife patiently attended to him. this perhaps i will elaborate later. but honest to God, this is the scenario when i fully noded with the say that 'syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu'.

women can be selfish. women can be the devil. women can push men to hell and he shall became the most horrible monster as a result. but a woman with a baby, she is the most strongest super woman of all. as delicate as she can be, she is also the toughest.

dear sons and daughters out there, think twice before you raise your voice to your parents.

.

senja yang berlabuh
menjemput sunyi dan sepi
dan tirai kegelapan melitupi alam
hanya desiran ombak
yang membelai pantai
menemani camar yang bersendirian
tidak ketemui jalan pulang.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jie said...

pakcik - anak sedara saya pun ada yang berjantung berlubang...

11:52 AM  
Blogger Inah said...

ermm..women are unpredictable :)

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a woman IS a baby.....

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home