Wednesday, February 27, 2008

arghhh ... fucked up!

somebody really fucked up my car insurance. and i don't know who to blame. either the car's salesman, the agent or the takaful guy. but i know at the end, i am the one is to be held responsible for taking things for granted and didn't bother to double check things smartly.

my insurance agent just told me the other day that my car insurance sexpired several days earlier than the maturity of the car road tax which is today. and during those days i heavily used the car travelling around like crazy including taking my whole family on few trips. luckily nothing untoward things happened. but that is not the sexcuses. the fact remain i let myself sexposed to the unnecessary stupid risk. got to really taking control and sexamine my things thorough from now on.

talking about the inefficiency of our takaful insurance. the fact remain that all we wanna do is to support our local bumi and islamic business and community but all we get is second tier support from them. then what is left for us to do? that takaful guy keep smsed and called promoting the takaful package for my car. but thats all they did. they never send me the official quotation although they promised to! then how to proceed? at the end i have to get my insurance buddy to rush things up.

rushing things is never a good idea. i settled the insurance premium and road tax this noon. after checking with my sis in law apparently there is traffic tickets that yet to be settled. thus i get her assistance to settled it first and pay to her later tonite. when returning to my car from the bank, i found there is a summon ticket from local council for illegal parking! ouch ... another stupid sexpenses to be paid. all in all ... bulan ni poket pak cik berlubang besar ...

got to stop this stupidity of fouls either by myself or by others on me. got to tighten my grips on my affair from now on. otherwise i shall be remained fucked up by something and someone or by myself.

darn ...

8 Comments:

Blogger sd. said...

saba jelah~

;)

cendol pulut?

2:55 PM  
Blogger zura lias said...

iskk..iskk..sesungguh sabar itu separuh dari iman..:D..

9:30 PM  
Blogger aria ayumi said...

huhu. diya ase bersalah plak...

5:37 PM  
Blogger arsaili said...

perhaps ...hari lain yg lebih baik menunggu?

12:03 AM  
Blogger anaiis said...

Sabo pakcik, sabo...sila duduk dan tarik nafas pepanjang.

6:56 PM  
Blogger MOLY said...

sabau pakcik yerr ..
saya banjer eskrem mekdi nak
sejuk skit tekak pakcik
:)

11:55 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

sayda. jom la temankan pak cik makan cendol pulut :D

juera. kalo sabar itu separuh dari iman .. lagi separuh apa ya? :D

diya. usah rasa bersalah. pak cik dah bajet dah sumer tu :p

arsaili. mungkinnnn :D

leen. tengah sabor aaaa ni :p

lily. nakkkkkkkk!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Jie said...

bad day ye...?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home