Monday, July 07, 2008

I am a man ... of the house! :p

it is not easy being a man. but to undergo sex changes operation is unthinkable. so henceforth, got to carry the ball all the way.

i learn the hardway that i must be able to make unpopular decision. as long as that is the most appropriate decision of the hour. based on sound judgement. no racist. no impartial. etc etc ...

and i also learn that i don't have to sexplain my decision and action. the follower must follow. they should not be convinced. just follow. i mean they must have faith in me. otherwise they should jump ship.

therefor, whenever i made a decision and my wife don't like it, there is nothing i can do and would do sexcept to firm my feet on the ground. i would try my best not to let her sour face or jelingan manja to get into my head thus make me re-think of my decision.

diktaktor? demokrasi terpimpin? call it whatever it is. i am the man of the house. i call the shot.

i duly acknowledge that it is good if i would be able to sexplain the basis of my decision. but i also know that to do the sexplanation whenever i have to make any decision or act on something, it would be a tiring business. before i learn to walk on that thin fine line, i would stick with 'no sexplanation required'.

baru senang skit kehidupan.

now you as the follower, are you gonna be a good follower or a gruntling one or defiant one. my advice is, either be a good follower or jump the ship!:D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wear the pants so i call the shot, wherever and whenever, heheheheeh dont need to have balls to do it laaaaaaaaa ......

my partner is a good follower i'd say ;)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home