Friday, June 02, 2006

Am I Evil?

a female fren saw my picture taken with a fellow female fren. a beautiful one. out of that her jealousy grew and she passed un-necessary remarks. when i heard it i didn't say anything sarcastic tho in my heart say ... "menatang babi ni pasal apa plak?".

a fren wanna take a photo of me with my new hair and the lady out of sudden posing herself next to mine. that was how the picture was taken. why the need to be jealous? why should she passed the un-necessary remarks? she herself has taken countless pictures with a lot of guys. even dating out with a lot of guys. the best thing i don't have anything going on with her.

the same thing happened with a female chatter. the same picture cause the uproar. but excuse me ... just who the fuck was her to be acting like i am her husband been caught with other woman without my pants on? yet i didn't utter any strong words tho again in my heart was screaming "babi ni ....".

so am i evil? not yet bro. not yet.

keep pushing and i will be one soon enough.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home