Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Still Got The Blues ...

i was having a conversation with a friend the other day. she was telling a story about her life. on the same context i was telling her my part. just like comparing our stories on the same events. then one simple comment from her suddenly opened the pandora box and i was caught in the past. the sense of sadness and deja vu overwhelmingly surrounded me. i was helpless.

even she noticed the mood swing that i had and she profusedly said sorry. i said it was ok, not her fault.

there i was in the turbulence of deep emotions.

anybody who was in contact with me yesterday and i didn't offer any lending hand with regards to any of your problems, i am terribly sorry. i can't be the santa claus when i am myself is poor. i can't be the doctor when i am myself is down writhing in pain. i can't be the cure when i am myself poisoned with my own doings.

well ... it is time to 'menjiwang' with James Blunt's "High" ....

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home