Thursday, August 23, 2007

On Suicidal Mode ...

things are not good lately. from bad to worst? that would be little compared to what happened to be honest.
i am a person who despise being caught in a quarrel. yet i let myself into it. and then said things that i shudn't say. i cursed myself after that.
i love to describe myself as a patient man. yet that day all hell broke loose and i lost my temper ... my children become a victim of my suddenth quick hand. i cursed myself heavily fater that.
my health are not in a good shape. yet am not sure what it is. probably the tonsil again. but i didn't do much to correct it by losing my sleep, getting my body 'overdoit' thus exhausted and fatigue. i breath heavily.
am doing a lot of things i shouldn't be doing. the repurcussion if any one of it become a public knowledge .. are beyond imagination.
i am not just losing my sleep now. am losing my life as well.
sometimes i wonder why my prayer not being answered yet? or is it i haven't prayed often and regular enuff. i haven't done enuff to show i need them badly?

.

"i never had my dreams come true ...."

4 Comments:

Blogger Saya said...

releks pakcik..take a deep breath..sometimes prayers have been granted..but we didn't see it..just take a while and look around..what have you archieved..maybe god wanted you to be closer to him..by praying more..don't give up..he knows better than we do..

8:01 PM  
Blogger zura lias said...

pokcik..tarik napas..hembus napas okiess...pastu lepasss...sy sentiasa ade kt sebelah pokcik..tp jgn lepas sebarangan ek...hikss..

9:50 AM  
Blogger Orked said...

Impian melebihi keupayaan lagu tu la jadinya pakcik..relex ok

4:44 PM  
Blogger MZ said...

sheera n juera. tgh tarik napassss pepanjang nih ... :p

kujie. pelan2 skit cakap tu :p ;)) huk huk huk

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home